By using www.kidventiv.co.uk website in any way, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
1) Acceptance of your order
- Your order is an offer to buy from us. Nothing that we do or say will amount to any acceptance of that offer until we actually dispatch the goods to you. At any point up until then, we may decline to supply the goods to you without giving any reason.
- If we do not have all of the goods you order in stock, we will offer you alternatives. If this happens you may:
- accept the alternatives we offer;
- cancel all or part of your order.
2) Price and Payment
- When you order on the website payment will be taken immediately if you pay by card or paypal even if items are out of stock or preorders.
- Banking charges by the receiving bank on payments to us will be borne by us. All other charges relating to payment in a currency other than pounds Sterling will be borne by you.
- If, by mistake, we have under-priced an item, we will not be liable to supply that item to you at the stated price, provided that we notify you before we dispatch it to you.
- The price of the items does not include the delivery charge which will be charged at the rates applicable at the date you place your order and which will be displayed on a page of our web site before we ask you to pay.
3) Consumer protection: cancellation and exclusions
If you are a citizen of the European Union and you buy as a consumer as defined in the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013, then.
- you may cancel your order at any time before we despatch your order or before the expiry of 14 working days from the date you receive your order, not including the day you received it.
- no term in this agreement shall take effect to reduce or remove any right you have under any law on account of your status as a consumer.
- the option to cancel your order is not available if the goods:
- are perishable;
- have been made or altered to your specification;
- came to you shrink wrapped or otherwise sealed, and you have broken the wrapping or seal.
- You may cancel your order at any time before we have dispatched the goods. If you do, we will refund to you the price of the goods and any delivery charge.
- After we have dispatched the goods, you may cancel your order provided that you notify us within 14 days of receipt and return the goods to us within 14 days. If you do, we will refund to you the price of the goods. If you cancel your order after we have dispatched the goods, you must return them to us in the same condition in which you received them. We cannot refund your money if the goods have been used, worn or damaged.
- You are responsible for the cost of returning them. We are not obliged to refund to you your cost of re-packing and returning the goods.
- To assist us in identifying your goods on receipt by us, we ask you to quote your order number to be placed below our address / returns label.
- We will refund your money within 14 days of receipt by us of the returned goods.
- The Law expects an expert to help a buyer to avoid buying a product which may be unsuitable in some way. We are retailers. We are not experts in any of the goods we sell. You alone must decide whether a product is suitable for your requirement.
- This paragraph does not affect your rights in the event that the goods are faulty.
- As of 11/11/2020 we offer FREE UK shipping on all orders over £30. We reserve the right to withdraw this offer at any time.
- We charge a flat delivery fee of £3 for all orders under £30.
- We use Royal Mail service and the delivery times are normally between 2-3 working days from the day of dispatch.
- All orders placed by 8PM are shipped on next working day.