Tree- mendous is a brilliant nappy for all you nature lovers out there. With its simply illustrated tree pattern on the deep forest green background this really is a tree-mendous nappy to grow from birth to toddler in.
Our pocket nappies are one sized nappies, also know as birth to potty. All nappies are all fully hand designed by co-owner Kirsty Mason.
Cloth nappy features –
- Fully adjustable so will fit from birth to potty nappy . Fits from 8lb to 35lb (approx 3.5kg – 16kg) to allow nappy to grow with baby. Using popper system on front and also includes hip snaps too.
- Double gusset keeps poop inside to prevent leaks and those poop explosions
- Super soft fully polar fleece lined. This soft and gentle against babies delicate skin.
- Comes with 2 x 4 layer liners Bamboo and microfibe mix. For maximum absorbency. For new babies one can be used then the second can be added when baby grows. Both liners come with poppers to allow to be attached together to allow easy placement within the pocket.
- Waterproof outer layer (PUL – waterproof polyurethane laminated polyester) keeps wetness contained and does not require a separate wrap.
- Tummy band for extra comfort and generous fit
- Each nappy comes in its own reusable cotton bag
* This is manufacturer’s recommendation and is for guidance only. Kidventiv advises that One-Size nappies fit best from around 6kg but it is strongly dependant on baby’s built.