Close Pop-In Newborn Nappy – Endangered Garden Collection
Thousands of parents have chosen to Pop-in rather than dispose with the UK’s favourite reusable nappy brand.
Many parents wanting to use cloth straight from birth end up using disposables or eco disposables when baby is small or prem, as birth to potty sizing tends to start from 7 lbs or 8 lbs and is often too bulky. This can prove particularly expensive on top of your cloth investment, as you can expect to change your newborn up to 10 times a day in those early days and weeks!
Our reusable newborn nappies help bridge this gap in an affordable way thanks to their clever design. The front section is contoured to fit around baby’s umbilical cord and the nappy itself is much slimmer, intended for the lower wetting, high frequency changing those first few months bring. The waterproof outershell isn’t lined so you can simply switch out the inner and wipe clean and re-use cover if it’s not soiled (*replacement inners packs available to buy separately).
Small but perfectly formed, our newborn nappy is still 100% Pop-in with all the same trust and reliability you would expect including our renowned leak-proof double leg gusset to cope with explosive newborn poo’s! The soaker is slim but absorbent, made using 5 layers of our super soft bamboo terry, there is also a top layer of fast wicking polyester to keep baby’s skin drier in use making them perfect for your little one’s delicate skin.
The single nappy version and extra inners are perfect if you only want to cloth part-time, or are simply adding to your existing stash.
Our newest endangered print stories tie in nicely in an odd kind of way with the #stayhome message we have all been used to hearing and the strange situation of lockdown we have found ourselves navigating over the past nine weeks or so. I think many of us during this time have discovered new walks and wildlife right on our doorsteps!
The prints were inspired by the beauty and diversity of the British countryside and in particular a summer’s garden. We want to use The Garden Collection to shine a spotlight on the fact you really don’t have to travel to the other side of the world to see beautiful creatures who need help and whose existence is sadly threatened for one reason or another. Endangered animals are right here walking, flying and buzzing around us all every single day in our very own back gardens!
- One size from tiny baby to approximately 3 months (*see sizing for more information )
Contoured to fit, front panel shaped to fit better under baby’s umbilical cord
- Soft elasticated waist and legs, and stretchy tabs and easy hook and loop fastening for a soft snug fit around baby every time.
- Excellent containment and leak protection at any stage, thanks to our clever double leg gusset
- Slim and absorbent, 5 layers of bamboo terry ( up to four times more absorbent than cotton) to give you longer between change times!
- Fast wicking top sheet on the soaker to help keep babies delicate skin drier
- Variable absorbency, the nappy can be boosted with our bamboo general boosters for period of high wetting or overnight (*general bamboo boosters available to buy separately)
- Soft-touch hook and loop wash tab
Soaker: Bamboo (viscose) blend and 100% fast wicking polyester top sheet Outer shell: 100% Recycled polyester with TPU membrane