Close created Pop-in nappies because they believe in a different way…the newborn nappies are a great way for parents to bridge the gap between tiny baby and birth to potty sizing during those expensive early days and weeks when you can expect to change your little one up to 10 times a day! Shaped to fit and super soft they are perfect for your little one’s delicate skin.
Pop-in newborn nappy is an affordable way to bridge the gap between tiny baby and birth to potty sizing. Unlike standard one size Pop-in it is specially designed to be used on a tiny or prem baby straight from birth.
The front section is contoured to sit below the umbilical cord rather than over it and the nappy itself is much slimmer and intended for the lower wetting, high frequency changing those first few weeks bring, with up to 10 changes a day.
It is still 100% Pop-in with all the same trust and reliability, but with some new materials and new ideas! Unlike its older sibling, the outerwrap can be easily be wiped clean and re-used if not soiled, leaving you to just switch the soaker over come change time…easy! The clever double sided design means you can choose , super soft and absorbent bamboo or stay dry microfibre against baby’s delicate skin.
Our newest Puffin print uses a brand new bio laminate, a first for Pop-in, this material uses 20-30% renewable plant based ingredients than standard TPU which helps to conserve precious non-renewable energy sources and reduce greenhouse emissions.
Single printed newborn nappy contains one printed newborn outer shell and one newborn soaker. Weight range: 5-12lbs, 2-5.5kgs
We love colour co-ordinating our pop-in soakers and boosters with their outer shells, but please be aware that many factors can affect the colours of the inserts once in use, including detergents and of course the content of the nappies, variable as they are. We therefore cannot guarantee that the colours will retain their integrity and in some circumstances may become stained or lose their colour. Please be assured that this does not affect the functionality of the product in any way so we cannot indemnify against this and it is not covered by the warranty. Please wash dark colours separately.
- Bridge the gap from tiny baby and birth to potty sizing 5-12lbs, 2-5.5kgs
- Soft elasticated waistline and easy aplix fastening for quick changes
- Double leg gusset to protect against leaks at any size or age
- Removable soakers so outer wrap can be re-used if not soiled
- Contoured to sit underneath the umbilical cord
- Slim and absorbent, 5 layers of bamboo terry ( up to four times more absorbent than cotton) to give you longer between change times!
- Easy to care for, no soaking, simply wash on a 60 degree wash (inner may be occasionally tumble dried if necessary)
- Single printed newborn nappy contains one printed newborn outer shell and one newborn soaker
- Made with recycled materials, each nappy diverts 1 plastic water bottles from landfill
- Made using greener bio TPU laminate
Outershell: 100% Recycled Polyester Bio TPU coated, Soaker: top layer 100% fast wicking polyester; 75% bamboo viscose 25% polyester